this is literally my favorite video in existence you don’t understand
Go to ColorSchemeDesigner
Click “Random -> Randomize palette”
And with the resulting palette design a new character.
Surprisingly good way to get over art block
man if you have trouble with color or you’re feeling a little art blocky this is a blessing.
used it today for some warmups.
THis was fun~
Reblogging so I won’t forget to try this out later!
This is a simple motion-diagram thing I made when talking about animation to non-animators.
Great visualization for people learning animation. All these different sequences are the same length, just approached differently.
And the progress thing.
I think I’ll leave this now and do something else…
I am a fan.
things to remember while drawing:
- anatomy is great but dont stop because you cant get it perfect
- not every picture has to be a masterpiece
- try new things but remember its ok to draw things you like to draw
- just because someone younger than you is “better” than you are does not mean you are untalented
- everyone sees things differently
- be proud of what you can do because nobody can do things the same way you can
A glorious fuck-ton of perspective angle references (per request).
[From various sources.]
Here’s an update on that drawing.
Now for the long part:
With it being the new year and all, I wanted to impart some words about being an artist on the Internet. Actually, most of these can be applied to just life in general!
owning a blog dedicated to a band will eventually get me sent to a mental hospital
celebrities tend to visit hospitals for publicity this could work
I love how Dylan Sprouse is handling his nudes getting leaked